Update March 20, 2020
Since we are currently unable to operate legally in the states that we service, both because gatherings have been banned and our business has been shut down by the state, we wanted to update all of our clients on the status of booked parties, deposits paid, etc.
- We are currently operating within federal and state guidelines. We deeply love our clients and their guests, and want to keep them safe.
- If you have a party scheduled with us, consider it “pending rescheduling”.
- Your paid deposit can be used for any event and any type of entertainment (whether it’s yours or you chose to gift it to someone else)
- You will be able to reschedule your party for any date between when we’re allowed to operate again and July 31, 2021. This should be well over a year of options for you to choose from.
- At this time we are not able to issue any refunds since the refunds go to paying for the website, office staff, and accounting expenses that went into putting your party on the books. We are resisting any lay offs possible to the best of our abilities. However, again, we can apply it to any future party. (Read more about where our budget goes here.)
- We are working our hardest to get in touch with all of our clients and notify them of this policy.
For all parties who are currently interested in booking a party in June, July, or August with the hopes that we will be able to operate again by then:
- We still require the $100 deposit per artist as it pays for the website, office staff, and accounting expenses that went into putting your party on the books.
- If your party needs to be postponed due to federal or state mandates, or simply because you want to play it safe, we will be able to accommodate your requests easily and without any fees and move your party.
- If your party will be postponed because of a federal or state mandate: You will be able to reschedule your party for any date between when we’re allowed to operate again and July 31, 2021. This should be well over a year of options for you to choose from.
- If your party will be postponed because of a decision on your part but regarding the virus:
- You will be able to reschedule your party for any date between the original date of your party and 365 days after. This will be a year of options for you to choose from.
- Please be aware that we may have to suspend face painting services for part of 2020. If we do, we will be able to replace that service with balloons or any type of temporary tattoos at no extra cost to you.
While we are shut down, several of us are still working from home to give the best possible customer service possible to our clients. If you have any questions, reach out to us at info@KScopeArt.com
Published March 10, 2020
The safety of kids, families, and artists are always our priority here. We have long since offered the safest party entertainment in New England, so while we’re not worried about the recent flu outbreak, we want to support all efforts to keep our communities safe.
We will continue to operate safely and use best industry sanitation practices.
We will never send an artist who reports any symptoms of illness to an event. We will instead restaff the position with another artist. (If no similar artist is available, we will notify you, the client, immediately.)
- If you choose to book with us, we will continue to require a $100 deposit per artist which goes towards your balance.
- If you for any reason want to cancel your event, we can move that deposit to any event you or someone you know has in the future with zero penalty.
- We ask for 3 days notice, but will make exceptions for any cancelations within 12hrs should you feel it’s necessary.
- Any face paint parties who want to switch their entertainment to balloon twisting will be allowed to do so at no extra cost. We again ask for 3 days notice but will work hard to make the switch possible with as little as 12hrs notice should you feel it necessary.
If you would like to talk to someone from our office directly about your concerns, we’re always happy to talk about safety and plan a great party with you.